Barktholomew lurks in the depths of the worlds born from hearts and plagues Jose’s heart. Controlling a tornado, he attacks the player. If the player shows enough strength to withstand the storm, there is a chance that Barktholomew will be defeated and Jose’s heart will be freed.
His first attack revolves around jumping across the arena with the Jumping Jack aspect of him, and then using his Pounding Pig aspect to crush the player. His second attack utilises the Tornado Wolf aspect of himself to summon large tornadoes to send at the player [number scaling by how many hits left]. His rage attack revolves around him raising 4 pillars from the ground and jumping on the tallest one, and then proceeding to rain 3 fireballs from the sky using the Dainty Dragon aspect of him.
Barktholomew looks a lot like the big bad wolf with some fire at the centre of its body.
- Provided Costumes: Tornado Wolf, Pounding Pig
- Method 1: Strike him after he makes a landing. You can also do this as he drops, but Tornado Wolf must be selected to make a hit instead of taking it.
- Method 2: Deflect a tornado at him with Tornado Wolf.
- Method 3: Switch to Pounding Pig and slam a post as he does his rage attack.
- Tornado Wolf: Barktholomew's head, torso, and tail, while his attack to summon Tornados is similar to Tornado Wolf's ability to make the wearer spin violently when jumping, creating a miniature tornado around them.
- Jumping Jack: Barktholomew's legs, while his flailing is similar to Jumping Jack's flutter jump.
- Dainty Dragon: Barktholomew's core and horns, while he shoots Fire.
- Pounding Pig: Barktholomew's ground pound attacks (after jumping towards the player and creating pillars to get to higher ground), while the golden accents around his waist are similar to Pounding Pig's belt.
- English Barktholomew
- His tornado summoning attack represents Jose Gallard's loss of his corn fields.
- Despite his appearance, he almost shares a resemblance with Cerberus from NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (mostly because his barks and howls sound exactly like a dog) and Clawz from NiGHTS into Dreams.
- Barktholomew's name is a pun on "bark", the sound a dog makes, and the name "Bartholomew".