The dark form that Lucy’s feelings have created lurks in the depths of her inner world. She hides in a tubular space and attacks by throwing paint and serrated picture frames.
She can Throw Paint
Inkabelle is a colorful ink monster. She has a hat with a brush resembling a flower, a black dress with a golden lining, and two brushes for hands with pink and green paint also appearing on her dress and on her head resembling hair. Under her dress, there is a black ink mass with creatures poking out of it.
Method 1: Strike a fallen paintcan to expose Lance's mark on her hat, then strike that. Reccomended to use Inky Blaster when at a fair enough distance.
Method 2: Switch to X-ray Ape and dodge the ink creatures to strike her hat.
Method 3: During her rage attack, dodge the spiked frames and strike her hat.
- Inky Blaster: Her hands and her head.
- X-ray Ape: She has Invisiblity.
- Sneaky Lizard: She has a body of it.
- Double Trouble: She summons shadow ink creatures resembling Double Trouble.
Names in other Languages
- Her blobby appearance represents Lucy Wong's struggle through an artistic slump.
- Inkabelle's name is a pun on the word "Ink" which is something squids and octopi can reproduce, and the name "Isabelle".