As their name implies, they are the bosses of the various Chapters in-game. Each one of them (except for Lance) are corruptions of the Inhabitants hearts formed from a bad memory happening from the past. They are all composed of different Costumes from their respective Chapter (although very corrupted compared to what the Costumes were beforehand) to provide deadly attacks. Their composition also appears physically and often fits the theme of the Chapter.
In total, there are twelve Nega Bosses and one other boss (Lance.)
List of Nega Bosses
- Each boss is defeated by being hit three times. (Including Lance in Phases 1 and 3.)
- Whenever the bosses suffer their first or second hit, they will perform a specialized attack in their rage [not counting the second hit having come from countering the rage attack].
- To restart a Chapters Act(s), you'll have to defeat the Chapter's boss. (Though another way to restart levels have yet to be found.)
- You can obtain three Gold Balan Statues from each Boss Act by doing specific attacks with Costumes found in said Chapter.
- The Nega Bosses Japanese names were named as such to make it more understandable for a Japanese audience, the same goes for English names as well.